Saturday, June 15, 2019

A Professional...Human?

  If I were a professional soccer play, or even a serious amateur, I would research and purchase the best equipment. I would want to be on the best team with the most knowledgeable coaches and do whatever it takes to stay there. My life might depend on it.

If I were a professional skier, or even a serious skier, I would research and hire the best instructors. I would research and purchase the best equipment. I would do this because my life would actually depend on my decision to do so.

If I were a professional graphic artist, I would research and enroll in the best courses. I would research and purchase the best computer equipment. My livelihood would depend on it.

If I were a professional race car driver, I would want the best and most attentive partners. I would research and drive the best possible vehicle, equipped with the safest and best inside and out. Because my life would depend on it.

If I were a professional anything, I would buy or acquire the best equipment for my field, and hire or associate with the best leaders and coaches. Because I know how important quality and efficiency are if I truly want to succeed.

I am professional human being. Well, you know what I mean. I am all I’ve got to be me. And I want to be the best me in every way. Simple and pure science proves that if I don’t take care of this body -inside and out – I cannot live life to the fullest.

The only way for my body to be strong and for all its parts to work well, is to feed my cells with quality, whole foods. It’s the only way my cells can be healthy to replicate other healthy cells. You know, cells that make up all of me, like my heart and brain, and all my muscles and organs and bones. It’s proven that junk food – that processed stuff we eat -  is, at the least, no more than empty calories or, at the worst, harmful to cell structure. Why would I do that to myself?

And I can’t fool myself that every single day I eat the proper amount of unprocessed, whole, organically grown, pasture-raised food that my body needs for energy, stamina, and overall good health. So I should add to my diet well-researched supplements of the (proven in real science) highest quality to fill in nutritional gaps. Again, so that I can live fully the life God originally designed for me.

Regular exercise, prayer and meditation keep my body, mind and spirit growing in the right direction.

Hiring a life coach, engaging a spiritual director and/or physical trainer will help keep me on a good track overall.

Just as my industry requires top quality in every area for my success, I will not skimp on the quality of any requirements to be my best me because, a) I don’t want to waste my money and, b) I don’t want to hurt myself.

Do you skimp on what your body needs to be the best you can be?








To share your thoughts or comments, click on the '(numeral) comments' link below and next to "posted by Cheryl Ann Wills.' I would love to hear from you!

No comments: